Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here. Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
As our business continues to grow, we’re in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. No prior lending experience is necessary to be successful. We’ll provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
In this role, you’ll use your competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. At Rocket Mortgage, you’ll be surrounded by leaders and team members who will support your personal and professional development. Our powerful sales team will teach you the ins and outs of the business and empower you to build a lasting career with us. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
• Work to obtain necessary licensing – we provide paid training and cover all fees
• Provide every client exceptional customer service
• Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
• Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
• Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
• Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
– Desire to take your sales career to the next level
– Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
– Team player attitude
– Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
– Proven success in a sales or customer service role
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.