2019 was a banner year for SFA, marked by:
- Establishment of several key initiatives, including Legacy LIBOR transition, QM patch expiration solutions, ESG investing and valid-when-made advocacy
- Launch of a new website designed to be a portal for content-rich pages useful to our members and informative to audiences that turn to us to learn about our industry
- Our CEO, Michael Bright, testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
- Establishment of a new Research division – headed by Elen Callahan
- Hosting our industry’s largest annual conference to-date
- Hosting a series of symposiums on timely industry topics – LIBOR, ESG Investing and QM/ATR Rules
And much more – take a look inside.