Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
We maximize employee flexibility and well-being through a virtual mindset that supports our highly distributed, global workforce. We take an outcome-focused, people-centered approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent – wherever they may be.
This remote role is not tightly linked to a physical location and provides flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work.
This position is responsible for supporting the Company’s securitization program and processes. This primarily encompasses data-focused work related to preparation and execution of new debt issuance; responsibility for monthly reporting preparation and development; and securitization reporting system management and upgrade testing. This position calls for regular interaction with internal customers as well as outside parties, which include investment bankers, institutional fixed income sales professionals /traders, auditors, ratings agency analysts, and trustees
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists in preparing for and executing new securitization transactions and conduit fundings, which includes collateral selection, pool analysis, performance data management and updates, cash flow modeling, funding documentation preparation, and interaction with outside funding partners and service providers.
- Prepares monthly securitization reports to be distributed to investors and conduit lenders, prepares monthly reconciliations, and researches reconciling items as needed. Ensures the securitization reporting is accurate and in compliance with governing documents.
- Develops securitization estimates, projections and models and prepares internal weekly/monthly securitization reports.
- Supports investment portfolio management function of Treasury’s investable cash balance including sourcing eligible ABS / CP assets, tracking performance, and maintaining a cashflow projection model.
- Conducts testing of securitization reporting systems and loan management system enhancements; investigate exceptions to anticipated results.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities with respect to securitization operations and works with others to implement appropriate changes.
- Maintains relationships with individuals throughout the Company to share data effectively, to keep abreast of process changes and, if applicable, to incorporate such changes into securitization operations.
- Maintains key securitization data and assures data integrity and manages regulatory report filings.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of (and complies with) current applicable banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
Professional Experience, Skills & Qualifications
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3 years of progressive business experience
- Demonstrated high attention to detail; self-motivated individual with high level of initiative
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with particular expertise using functionality within Excel and Access to analyze and manipulate large data sets
- Above-average business acumen; understands business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrates group presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and quickly adjust priorities as needed
- Securitization or capital markets and/or secured funding experience
- Experience with Tableau and SQL language
What Harley-Davidson Offers
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.