Rocket Mortgage, part of Rocket Companies, means more opportunities to expand your existing business and diversify your client base. With a variety of mortgage options to offer and revolutionary platforms to serve your clients, you will have the means to enhance your established business locally. As a team member, you will also receive the support and training you need to succeed.
Our Veteran Hiring team understands your unique challenges because they are veterans, too. Let our team help you prepare for the next chapter in your career journey. Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits, and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
Rocket Mortgage is seeking an Executive Loan Officer who will act as the face of Rocket Mortgage to our clients. They will use their thorough understanding of and expertise in loan programs, guidelines, mortgage documents, and home-buying process knowledge to guide clients through the mortgage process and help them achieve their goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with real estate agents, investment advisors, accountants, other professionals, friends, family, and closed clients to market the Rocket brand and help homebuyers or homeowners obtain real estate financing that meets their personal and financial goals.
- Leverage established relationships to develop and maintain a book of business that drives referral volume and revenue.
- Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgage.
- Consult with clients and analyze their financial situations to determine the appropriate loan product to achieve their goals.
- Evaluate clients’ financial status and documents, including their credit, employment, income, assets, and property, to ensure they qualify for financing.
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing including resolving any client concerns.
- Cultivate relationships with mortgage referral sources and market the value of working with Rocket Mortgage.
- Provide every referral source and client with the best client service in the industry.
- Stay up-to-date on Rocket Mortgage’s product offerings, qualifying parameters, and process changes.
- Represent the Rocket brand throughout the community in various civic and community functions to support business development initiatives and drive lead flow to the branch.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a veteran, military spouse, or actively serving National Guard or Reservist
- Proven track record generating organic referrals from your network, that result in closings
- Three years of experience in mortgage loan origination
- Active NMLS and state licenses
- Experience working autonomously
- Desire to grow in an entrepreneurial environment