Mt. Laurel, NJ
Portfolio Lead, SLF
This position interfaces with Specialty and Lender Finance (“SLF”) senior management, clients, and agent banks within specified segments of the SLF group. The role requires overseeing portfolio management of a business segment and related team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage relationships with existing clients including providing financial services and addressing relationship service needs. Client management includes close communication with CFO’s and other senior executives
- Credit oversight and management; prepare and/or review analysis of borrowing bases, servicer reports, backup servicer reports, collateral custodian reports, trustee reports, financial statements, covenants, field exams, appraisals and valuation reports.
- Communicate with SLF senior management regarding client relationship status, credit quality concerns, and relationship income development opportunities.
- Manage, train, and mentor analysts and associates, while working with the analysts and associates on the assigned portfolio.
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- University (Degree)
- 5 years of commercial lending, commercial banking and/or commercial finance experience
- 7 years of commercial lending, commercial banking and/or commercial finance experience
- Experience in secured / structured commercial lending, large corporate lending, asset based lending, or specialized lending
- Loan portfolio management and regulatory oversight experience
- Prior experience managing a team and mentoring / training new analysts
- Articulate, can communicate effectively (orally & in writing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or Economics
Potential Salary: $135,000.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: [email protected]
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.