Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
About the Role
As our business continues to grow, we’re in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. We’ll provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
In this role, you’ll use your competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. At Rocket Mortgage, you’ll be surrounded by leaders and team members who will support your personal and professional development.
– Work to obtain necessary licensing – we provide paid training and cover all fees
– Provide every client exceptional customer service
– Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
– Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
– Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
– Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
– Have passed SAFE/UST Licensing Exam
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
– Desire to take your sales career to the next level
– Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
– Team player attitude
– Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
– Proven success in a sales or customer service role
What You’ll Get
– A competitive compensation package, which includes salary base pay plus uncapped sales commission
– Excellent benefits package that starts day 1, which includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision and much more
– 6 months of ongoing, paid mortgage sales training
– Company-generated leads
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.