- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Desire to take your sales career to the next level
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Team player attitude
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
As our business continues to grow, we’re in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. No prior lending experience is necessary to be successful. We’ll provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
In this role, you’ll use your competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. At Quicken Loans, you’ll be surrounded by leaders and team members who will support your personal and professional development. Our powerful sales team will teach you the ins and outs of the business and empower you to build a lasting career with us. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive compensation package, which includes salary base pay plus uncapped sales commission
- Excellent benefits package that starts day 1, which includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision and much more
- 6 months of ongoing, paid mortgage sales training
- Company-generated leads
- Work to obtain necessary licensing – we provide paid training and cover all fees
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
- Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
- Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.