Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with the tools you need to make sure you’re successful here. Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
As an Executive Loan Officer, you’ll act as the face of Rocket Mortgage to our clients. You’ll need to use your thorough understanding of and expertise in loan programs, guidelines, mortgage documents and home buying process knowledge to guide clients through the mortgage process and help them achieve their goals.
This role includes base salary and basis points, as well as full benefits.
|– Build and maintain relationships with real estate agents, investment advisors, accountants, other professionals, friends, family and closed clients to market the Rocket brand and help homebuyers or homeowners obtain real estate financing that meets their personal and financial goals.
– Leverage established relationships to develop and maintain a book of business that drives referral volume and revenue.
– Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgage
– Consult with clients and analyze their financial situations to determine the appropriate loan product to achieve their goals.
– Evaluate client financial status and documents including their credit, employment, income, assets and property to ensure they qualify for financing
– Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing including resolving any client concerns
– Cultivate relationships with mortgage referral sources and market the value of working with Rocket Mortgage
– Provide every referral source and client with the best client service in the industry
– Stay up-to-date on Rocket Mortgage’s product offerings, qualifying parameters and process changes
– Represent the Rocket brand throughout the community in various civic and community functions to support business development initiatives and drive lead flow to the branch
– Proven track record generating organic referrals from your network, that result in closings
– 3 years of experience in mortgage loan origination
– Active NMLS and state licenses
– Professional communicator
– Impeccable time management skills
– Focus on driving results; naturally results driven
– Critical/strategic thinking skills
– Experience working autonomously
– Desire to work and grow in an entrepreneurial environment
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Colorado, New York City, California, and Washington Candidates Only. The pay rate for this position is thirty-six thousand dollars annually. The position is also eligible for uncapped incentive pay based on individual performance and other employment-related benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K retirement plan, and paid-time off. More information regarding these benefits and others can be found here. The information regarding compensation and other benefits included in this paragraph is only an estimate and is subject to revision from time to time as the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, deems appropriate. The Company may determine during its review of the proposed compensation and benefits provided for this position, that the compensation and benefits for such position should be reduced. In no event will the Company reduce the compensation for the position to a level below the applicable jurisdictional minimum wage rate for the position.