Raleigh, NC OR Greensboro, NC
The Director’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, executing Mortgage Insurance Linked Notes (MILN) (Bellemeade and other) and/or Whole Loan Securitizations. The Director will work autonomously, with limited supervision/oversight by the VP, Structured Capital & Reinsurance.Arch MI is a growing mortgage insurance company with a strong and global parent – Arch Capital Group Ltd. If you’re interested in joining a dynamic company and working with a team of motivated, high caliber people, apply today and come grow with us!
- Implement MILN Transactions from start to finish.
- Portfolio Management related to MILN/Whole Loan Securitizations.
- Lead meetings in investor roadshows and meetings with capital markets participants.
- Collaborate with VP, Pricing for structuring and evaluating deal economics
- Collaborate with VP, Structured Transactions & Reinsurance in the development of new products through research, analytical resources, and presentation materials.
- Develop roadshow materials and pitchbooks as well as internal materials (QBR).
- Review Term Sheets, Commitment Letters, OM’s and other transaction-related legal documents, with guidance and oversight from Legal.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis requests and special assignments as needed, including participating in cross-functional teams/projects.
- Lead in communicating with deal team parties including: Investment Banking group, Rating Agencies, Investors and Internal Parties (including but not limited to (Finance, Treasury and Legal).
- Responsible for continuing to develop knowledge of the mortgage insurance market, structured finance and fixed income markets as well as stay abreast of current events that may impact those markets via internal and external news sources.
- Familiarity and understanding of predictive models within the mortgage and/or financial services industry.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills-proficient in formulas and macros and presentation design.
- Meaningful data management capabilities.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and reliable.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication
- Business/Relationship Management Skills.
- Supervisory Skills (1-3years).
Required Education & Experience:Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Desired Education & Experience:
- MBA/CFA preferred.
- 7-10 years mortgage insurance, insurance, mortgage, financial services industry experience preferred.
Working Conditions/Environment & Physical Demands:
- Normal office environment – The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this Job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the Job.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Anticipated travel: 15-25%.
About Our Company Arch Mortgage Insurance Company is the flagship U.S.-based mortgage insurer of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a leading insurance and reinsurance company operating through its subsidiaries worldwide. Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, our company is committed to our employees and our customers. Our Total Rewards package offers competitive pay and valuable benefits. Plus you’ll have access to a variety of programs supporting your professional development and a culture that encourages innovation, collaboration and professional growth.