One Main Financial
New York, NY
The Capital Markets & Treasury Manager will be one that is exposed to a broad range of modeling, securitization, debt capital markets, and treasury analysis skills and will report to the Director of Capital Markets. The Manager will also have access to all senior leaders of the firm with full visibility of the firm’s span of business activities. The role will be a closely mentored apprenticeship with the objective of developing into a well-rounded Capital Markets & Treasury professional over the long term.
Primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Own execution of debt capital markets transaction processes (ABS securitization, Corporate Unsecured / High Yield Issuances, Whole Loan Sales / Forward Flows), assist in negotiation of asset-backed warehouse facilities.
- Routinely work with internal management, underwriters, rating agencies and counsel in the transaction process.
- Act as a key external representative of the company in front of investors, lenders, rating agencies, and others.
- Preparation of investor presentations and internal management/board presentations focused on the business and its capital, liquidity, and funding.
- Maintain surveillance of OneMain and peer ABS deals, provide senior management with market inteligence.
- Help develop and maintain models including but not limited to:
- securitization cash flow models
- borrowing base models for conduit draws
- cost of funds spreadsheets
- peer comparisons
- Broad exposure to a variety of teams including the executive management team, FP&A, Risk, Analytics and operations.
- Execute strategic analysis in conjunction with cross-functional teams on the company’s funding strategy and alternative financing ideas.
- Other funding and balance sheet management projects as directed by management.
Requisite experience must include 5+ years exposure to the debt capital markets (capital markets experience at an ABS issuer, rating agency, investor, leveraged finance group, ABS underwriter or ABS accounting/consulting firm preferred). Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure.
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics or similar technical field:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to contribute broadly to achieve team and company objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as technical and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel every quarter
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPENSATION: Competitive and depending on experience
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.