Structured Finance Association
We are looking for a dynamic and talented marketing associate to assist in amplifying SFA’s various initiatives via our digital channels to further engage our audiences. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of DEI-related projects and programs in conjunction with SFA’s annual SFVegas conference, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DEI”) initiative, and Women in Securitization (“WiS”) initiative. You will examine data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and propose ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure. You will work closely with the Events and Marketing team on planning member events and creating promotional materials associated with those events. Successful candidates will have a dual-minded approach to the role: you are creative but also have strong project management skills.
The Marketing & Engagement Associate is an integral member of the SFA staff and will interact directly and regularly with all members of the SFA team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will have a track record of producing content for digital channels such as websites, email, and social media platforms. Ideally, the candidate will have experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and a working knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Work on the design and execution of projects and programs in conjunction with our WiS and DEI initiatives
- Assist in the creation of content marketing plans for SFA events, WiS, and DEI
- Run regular social media promotions and email marketing campaigns for our DEI and WiS initiatives and track their success
- Optimize email marketing and social media campaigns and track success metrics.
- Minimize distribution list decay and segment distribution lists based on activities such as email engagement and website interaction
- Contribute to the processes for ensuring all written materials are error-free and adheres to SFA’s brand and style
- Distribute SFA’s weekly newsletter, which has approximately 15,000 subscribers
- Manage content on SFA’s webpages
- Track monthly KPIs for SFA’s web traffic
A limited amount of out-of-town travel will be required to attend SFA events. The list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and there may be other activities you are required to deliver depending on business needs.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably within financial services
- Expertise with digital and email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Proficiency with open-source CMS, specifically WordPress
- Proficiency with social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficiency with web analytics services, specifically Google Analytics
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Adaptable, collaborative, and composed under pressure
- Ability to work in a high-performing environment
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills
- Experience presenting complex information in a variety of formats and styles for different audiences
- Familiarity with the latest trends and methodologies in traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience with workplace productivity platforms such as Asana and Formstack
- Experience with event management software such as Cvent and AttendeeHub
- Experience with CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation and SEO
Bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in business, marketing, or communications is a plus.
Structured Finance Association (SFA) is a member-based, industry advocacy group focused on improving and strengthening the structured finance market to helps its 370 institutional members and public policymakers grow credit availability and the real economy in a responsible manner while safeguarding essential protections for consumers and the financial system. SFA provides an inclusive network for capital markets and lending professionals to collaborate and, as industry leaders, drive necessary changes, be an advocate for the securitization community on Capitol Hill, share best practices and innovative ideas, and educate industry members through conferences and other programs. Members of SFA represent all sectors of the structured finance market including financial institutions, asset managers, insurance companies, broker-dealers, credit rating agencies, accounting firms, data and analytic firms, law firms, servicers, and trustees. Further information can be found at https://structuredfinance.org/.
WHAT SFA OFFERS
Our benefits package reflects our commitment to an inclusive workplace where you have access to the tools and support you need to do your best work. In addition to a competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus, we are proud to offer the following:
- Four (4) weeks of vacation/personal days and five (5) sick days annually
- Paid time off for observed holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents’ Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth National Independence Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Business days between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Paid family and medical leave benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Life and Disability plans
We are committed to creating a workplace culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and are empowered to contribute to SFA’s vision and goals. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. The subject line should read “Associate, Marketing & Engagement.”
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Recruiters – please do not contact