SFA’s Women in Securitization (WiS) is thrilled to return in-person to Toronto at the SFCanada 2023 conference on Wednesday, May 24. Join us for lunch during the conference as our panel of leaders share their stories of building careers in the industry. Our panelists will not only draw from their own personal stories, but also will recognize other leaders who have been instrumental in their own careers.
Stories will include:
- Navigating challenges as your career evolves
- How careers can evolve through mentorship and sponsorship relationships
- Using your network of women to help advance your career goals
- How to recognize Non-Promotable Tasks (NPTs) and how to say “No”
- What companies are doing to level the playing field
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for the WiS Luncheon is a separately ticketed event open to confirmed registrants of SFCanada 2023 only.
This event is closed to the press.